Traditional Thai Foot Massage is a unique and powerful therapy and an ancient form of therapeutic healing. Its roots are in India from where it was brought to Thailand over 2000 years agao by Ayurvedic doctors and Buddhist monks.
It’s a combination of acupressure, and massage whose primary purpose is to open the Thai Sip Sen Energy Channels and enable the correct flow of energy through all its points. According to Traditional Thai Medicine, these channels represent energetic pathways distributing Universal Energy throughout the body.
By pressing and massaging the acupressure points, it relieves not only the discomfort coming from muscular pain, but also treats the energetic imbalance circulating through our bodies, ensuring the correct functioning of body and mind.
- Can improve the circulation in the legs and feet
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Helps to boost the immune system
- Aids the removal of toxins
- Increases oxygen to the body
- Can reduce stiffness and improve flexibility
Other benefits include
- Detoxification and stengthening of the immune system, thus preventing disease
- Acceleration of physical healing
- Reduces stress
- Helps with insomnia
- Assists relaxation
- Mental tiredness